Waiver Services in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control & Preventionhttps://www.cdc.gov/
One of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaidhttps://www.cms.gov/
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CMS, is part of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). We administer programs including Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Cicoa Aging & In-Home Solutions AAAhttps://cicoa.org/
CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions is a not-for-profit agency and one of the 700 Area Agencies on Aging nationwide.
The Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) was established to consolidate and better integrate the delivery of human services by the state government.
- Indiana State Department of Healthhttp://www.in.gov/isdh/
The ISDH promotes and provides essential public health services.
- LifeStream AAAhttp://www.lifestreaminc.org/
LifeStream Services is a nationally accredited, award-winning non-profit agency that offers a variety of programs and services to help people at risk of losing their independence, their families, and their communities in East Central Indiana.