Structured Family Caregiver
Touch of Love is a leading provider in Indiana serving home and community-based services for the aged & disabled community. TOL is proud to announce an addition to our services. We provide Structured Family Caregiving, which enables family members or close friends to provide in-home caregiver services. The benefits to our program are educational support and financial assistance while providing a safe environment and tailored care for your loved one.
Our main office is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, and a branch office in Anderson, Indiana. As stated, we serve all of Indiana through interactive electronic software that connects us from city to city, county to county!
Client Eligibility Criteria
Older adults or individuals with disabilities who:
- Are at least 18 years of age and who are eligible for Aged and Disabled or Community Integration and Habilitation Waiver
- Reside in the same home with the caregiver “relative or friend”
- Require help with three or more Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), including:
- Transferring (helping get in/out of bed)
Caregiver Eligibility Criteria
- At least 18 years of age (spouses and legal guardians eligible, a guardian cannot be the parent of a minor child)
- Clear National Background Report
- Caring & Positive Spirit
For more information, please call our office today at 317-353-6778.