Numbers Drop but We Must Keep Our Caution with COVID
As your reliable source of home health care in Indianapolis, Indiana, we at Touch of Love Home Care LLC do our part in the fight against the current healthcare crisis. While COVID remains a pressing concern for us Americans, things are looking up for the people of Indiana. Here are some statistics to show that:
- The state reported fewer new cases of Coronavirus infection, with a 14% decrease in recent numbers compared to earlier weeks.
- In an analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University on USA Today, Indiana ranks 41st among the states where the disease spreads fastest through human contact and exposure.
- 74 counties have observed a decline in the number of cases overall. The best ones were in the counties of St. Joseph, Lake, and Clark.
Despite these, the state is still lagging on vaccination rates. This means that large-scale spreading is still possible. However, as your partner in companionship and medical assistance at home, we tell you that current safety measures still work in keeping yourselves and your loved ones protected.
Remember to follow these guidelines from the CDC:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water.
- Sanitize surfaces that get handled regularly. Our homemaking assistance can help you in this area.
- Wear masks.
- If you notice flu-like symptoms, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Consider getting vaccinated. Consult your loved one’s healthcare provider to learn what they need to know.
As your trusted source of in-home healthcare in Indiana, you can count on us to follow these guidelines in giving your loved ones the care they need for daily living. Anything is possible when we have each other’s wellness in mind.